"Experience Refreshment Anywhere with the Durable Kuer Cooler Box - 75qt, Rotomolded Plastic Ice Chest!"
Looking for a top-quality cooler box that keeps your items cold for days on end? Look no further than KUER, the leading manufacturer of rotational molding cooler boxes. Our fishing and mini cooler boxes are specifically designed for multi-functional use and come in a range of colors, including blue, white, tan, sand, and red.
Each of our coolers features a roto-moulded one-piece seamless double-wall construction that provides long-lasting ice-keeping effectiveness for more than five days. One of our most popular models is the KUER-B-75QT, with external dimensions of 84x43.5x44.5cm and internal dimensions of 69.6x30.9x34.3cm. This particular model has a N.W. of 14.2KG and a G.W. of 15.4KG.
In addition to our flagship model, KUER offers a range of other sizes to choose from, including the C-KUER-35QT, C-KUER-45QT, C-KUER-60QT, C-KUER-20QT, and C-KUER-70QT with wheels. Our coolers are perfect for keeping a variety of items cold, including beverages, meat, fish, seafood, vegetables, and fruits.
Not only do KUER cooler boxes provide outstanding insulation, but they're built to last. Constructed from food-grade materials that are eco-friendly, non-fading, and UV-resistant, our coolers feature thick polyurethane foam throughout the body, freezer-style sealing gaskets to lock in the cold, and durable stainless steel latches that can be used for years to come.
Other key features include non-slip, non-marking rubber feet to keep the cooler stable, mold-in padlock holes, tie-down points, and a full-length hinge that can't hyper-extend and break. The drain valve design with a recessed drain plug also allows melted ice to flow out easily.
KUER is an ISO9001-certified company committed to producing only the highest quality, top-performing cooler boxes. Whether you're in the cold chain logistics, catering, fishing, or outdoor activity industries, our insulated containers are the perfect solution for all types of temperature-controlled food storage and transportation.
Want to learn more about KUER cooler boxes? Contact us today for more information and to receive our best pricing and advice on the perfect cooler for your needs.
If you're looking to place an order with Kuer Cooler, please take note that our minimum order quantity (MOQ) for a final order typically comes in at 20ft containers. For customers seeking a sample order, a minimum of 1pc is required. For further details or inquiries, do not hesitate to get in touch with Kuer Cooler's customer support team.
When placing a sample order, 100% payment prior to shipping will be required. Payment can be made via Paypal. For final orders, a 30% deposit will be requested, with the remaining 70% due upon receipt of the copy of your BL.
For your peace of mind, Kuer Cooler offers a warranty of up to 5 years free of charge.
At Kuer Cooler, we take pride in providing fast delivery times for our clients. For a 20ft container, the estimated delivery time is 25 days. With Kuer Cooler, you can always expect prompt, reliable and efficient delivery services.
Discover the latest trends and opportunities in the global beer box market. Uncover key players and their strategies to gain a competitive edge. Explore this dynamic industry and unlock potential growth.
Discover how to tap into the full potential of Tesloid with our comprehensive guide to Tesla accessories. Maximize your Tesla experience with top-notch add-ons and enhancements for unparalleled performance and style.
Score big discounts on popular RTIC tumblers, coolers, and more in the Early Black Friday RTIC Deals 2023. Discover unbeatable savings and gear up for your adventures now!
Explore the thriving Outdoor Camping Cooler Box Market with insightful analysis, future demand projections, and compelling 2029 forecasts. Stay updated on the latest trends and make informed decisions for your next adventure.